***Tentative & Subject to Change*** Updated 4/5/2018
Camping is available at Mansfield Motor Speedway by reservation only. All camping at Mansfield Motor Speedway is primitive (NO hook ups). Camping is only allowed in designated area’s of the property. RESERVED CAMPING sites are located in LOT 1 | LOT 3 | and the PIT AREA . ALL camping guests inside the pit area must additionally have pit pass credentials for that event/weekend.
CAMPING LOT A will additionally be available for reservations. However, reservations for CAMPING LOT A will not allow guests to reserve specific camp site locations or numbers. CAMPING LOT A is our “GENERAL” Camping area and campsite locations will be given to guests upon arrival and on a first-come basis once checking in. MUST HAVE RESERVATION IN ADVANCE.
All Camping reservations must be made online and all campers must “CHECK IN” at the speedway box office upon arrival onsite and a speedway representative will assist you. Please have your photo identification and reservation printed off for check in.
Camping rules: (Tentative and Subject to Change)
- Camping spots cannot be sub-let, re-sold or have more than a single camping guest unit.
- Golf Carts are allowed on property by reservation only. Those reservations must be made onsite at the speedway box office upon arrival. Golf Carts are not allowed inside any gates including the pits or spectator gates. Please check venue policies for more info.
- Gators, mules, prowlers, razors, ATV’s or other UTV vehicles are NOT ALLOWED. Please check venue policies for more info.
- Golf Carts are prohibited from driving on or accessing any highway or roadway per state law.
- Golf Carts are not allowed to be driven on the property past 1a.m. or before 7a.m. “Overnight Hours” Please check venue policies for more info.
- Drones & Fireworks are strictly prohibited, violators will be punished by Federal and State Laws.
- Pets must be leashed and/or under control of guest at all times in your camping area only.
- Trash is to be bagged daily and placed in front of your space for pick up.
- All trash must be cleaned up and removed prior to exiting and departure.
- Camp fires must not be larger than 36″ in diameter and must be kept off the ground at all times.