***Tentative & Subject to Change*** Updated 1/10/2018
Camping is available at Mansfield Motor Speedway by reservation only. All camping at Mansfield Motor Speedway is primitive (NO hook ups). Camping is only allowed in designated area’s of the property. RESERVED CAMPING sites are located in LOT 1 | LOT 3 | and the PIT AREA . All guests reserving a camp site inside the pit area must additionally have pit pass credentials.
For select events only, CAMPING LOT A will additionally be available for reservations. CAMPING LOT A has 80 total camp sites inside the lot. However, reservations for CAMPING LOT A will not allow guests to reserve specific camp site locations, as this lot is our “GENERAL” Camping area. A maximum 80 total camp site reservations may be booked for the lot and a reservation must be made in order to Camp in this lot. CAMPING LOT A reservations will be assigned specific camp sites upon arrival once checking in. These camp sites will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
All Camping reservations must be made online and all campers must “CHECK IN” at the speedway box office upon arrival onsite and a speedway representative will assist you. Please have your photo identification and reservation printed off for check in.
Camping rules: (Tentative and Subject to Change)
- Camping spots cannot be sub-let, re-sold or have more than a single camping guest unit.
- Golf Carts are allowed on property by reservation only. Those reservations must be made onsite at the speedway box office upon arrival. Golf Carts are not allowed inside any gates including the pits or spectator gates.
- Gators, mules, prowlers, razors, ATV’s or other UTV vehicles are NOT ALLOWED.
- Golf Carts are prohibited from driving on or accessing any highway or roadway per state law.
- Golf Carts are not allowed to be driven on the property past 1a.m. or before 7a.m.
- Drones & Fireworks are strictly prohibited, violators will be punished by Federal and State Laws.
- Pets must be leashed and/or under control of guest at all times in your camping area only.
- Trash is to be bagged daily and placed in front of your space for pick up.
- All trash must be cleaned up and removed prior to exiting and departure.
- Camp fires are not allowed at this time.